- Kihavah Huravalhi Island, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
- Nurses are responsible in overseeing the patient’s pain management drugs. They also provide health education to patient’s significant others (S.O), documentation and research.
- One of the most common duties performed by nurse is arterial and venous punctures. They have the ability to insert and remove IV lines at different locations of the body.
- Nurses check IV apparatus from time to time so that patent IV tubing is well-maintained. If the IV site is disturbed, they find a new venous site and perform dressing on the intravascular site.
- Nurses should monitor IV lines and correct inefficiencies or obstruction in the IV tubing. They also monitor for presence of infections on the site and performs thorough assessment on patients during health treatments and initiate some emergency therapies when necessary.
- Nurses should put the patient at ease and explain the nursing procedure well using common language. They review the protocols of the patient’s attending physician on the chart especially about the drug dosage and drug administration.
- Nurses also provide feedback on the IV machine’s performance.
- They have the ability to train new staff nurses on the IV procedure and educate them on how to manage specific problems with the IV equipment's and flow of fluids.
- Handling the guest.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care of patients receiving any form of IV Vitamin Therapy.
- Properly completing all pertinent medical information during a patient's visit
- Perform IV's in a fast-paced setting while meeting a patient's needs.
- Calms and reassures patients who are anxious and apprehensive about IV's.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse
- 5+ years of Nursing Experience and IV injection.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills, customer service orientated.
- Flexible schedule
- Upbeat personality while maintaining a professional attitude
Experience the #PassionPoweredGrowth With Us