Sales, Meetings and Events Executive (Russian Speaker)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
For travelers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
This position is responsible for the planning, coordinating and management of events, conferences and incentives once they have been contracted and handed over by the sales team. This person will then be responsible for working directly with the client to review their requirements, produce BEO documentation and communicate the group requirements to the operation. In addition, this role will work closely with the Banquet Manager and Event Manager to ensure the smooth running of the event form arrival to departure.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Oaks employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· Once the contra ct has been signed and handed over from the Sales Team, this role will be required to create the appropriate file and check list for review with the guest. All guests should be contracted within 48 hours of the file being handed over to the hotel.
· Confirm with guests, all information pertaining to the event they are planning, and to organize and distribute all information to departments through memos, banquet event orders, directives, resumes and rooming lists. A group summary resume must be produced for each group in the hotel in the required format.
· Confirmation of billing procedures, receiving deposits and establishing credit facilities as required.
· To coordinate with outside vendors – entertainment, electrical, audio-visual, display, floral, etc. to accommodate requirements of the guest
· Working with the Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Chef create menus to satisfy client’s individual needs, while maintaining hotel food and labour costs.
· Ensure delivery of expected guest service through follow up and coordination with other hotel departments.
· Work independently within given parameters and maintain a positive attitude within a very busy environment.
· Ensure all Anantara properties service standards are adhered to for all client activity.
· Chair (within General Manager and Food and Beverage Manager) the periodic group arrival meetings to ensure the hotel operation is fully aware of all details and prepared to host the groups.
· Prompt response to guest enquiries for information within 24 hours of receiving such a request.
· Negotiate prices, prepare accurate quotes and then confirm by written contracts as necessary and in accordance with the pricing guidelines determined by market conditions.
· Complete site inspections working with the hotel operations team to deliver an exceptional experience.
· Active participation in Departmental meetings, team building efforts and other like activities.
· Assist with the compilation of competitive intelligence information.
· All other reasonable requests that are made by the leadership of the Department and Hotel.
· Adherence to Company Green Initiatives.
with UAE Drivers License
Reporting Directly to Director of Sales