Chef De Partie - Italian Specialty
- Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
Italian Specialty Chef is responsible to maintain high standards of health and safety, including personal hygiene. He / She will also will be responsible for producing the most creative and excellent dishes, ensuring that the guests expectations are exceeded and fully satisfied. The person in this position must be able to effectively communicate with other members of the kitchen team, this includes being able to gracefully receive constructive criticism as well as effectively carry out orders.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Italian Specialty Chef / Chef De Partie - Italian Cuisine
- Preferably with experience in 5-start resort
- Preferebly Italian Natinal
- Knowledge and skill for fine dining platting
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to work in a remote island
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude