Chef De Partie - Teppanyaki
- Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
Members of the Food Production Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity, and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. A Chef de Partie - Teppanyaki is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful Chef de Partie - Teppanyaki must be very knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. Must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
- Must have worked at least 2 years as a Chef de Partie - Teppanyaki in Hotels and preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence