Food & Beverage Internship (6 months)
- Sir Bani Yas - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· To serve our guests in accordance with Anantara standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
· To interact with guests to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and maximize the returns to the hotel.
· To display the best of our national hospitality and professionalism with guests.
· To be a sales ambassador for the hotel, generating and following up on potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel. This may include F&B upselling, or the promotion of other services offered by the hotel.
· To take pride in all facets of service, quality, appearance and cleanliness, in yourself and your area of responsibility.
· To fully participate in departmental training to improve personal skills and hotel service levels.
· To ensure that guest orders are delivered on time, that table setups are done accordingly to the order, and that orders are thoroughly checked before being delivered to the table.
· To ensure that tables are cleared as per standards and that the work station is kept clean at all times.