- Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Stay at the Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas for an extravagant island getaway experience. Our hotel in Koh Phangan is a place where true indulgences are influenced by the local culture and refined with global pleasures. Where barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views, island voyages and discerning pleasures. The place for romance set at your pace.
You will manage the Engineering department, ensuring the efficient running of the all hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy wherever possible.
• College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Five years operating experience in a similar capacity.
• Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
• Familiar with the local government requirements and regulations.
• Passion for leadership.
- Thai nationality only