- Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Stay at the Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas for an extravagant island getaway experience. Our hotel in Koh Phangan is a place where true indulgences are influenced by the local culture and refined with global pleasures. Where barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views, island voyages and discerning pleasures. The place for romance set at your pace.
As a Villa Host, you are required to maximize and exceed guest-s satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient and responsive service with attention to details, and anticipating guest-s needs. Take ownership and leadership of all villas assigned to you including supervising, directing, assisting and ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of guest villas. Villa Host is instrumental to achieve our goal in providing the highest professional standards of service to our guests.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English, foreign languages an advantage
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Butler/Villa Host; preferably in a similar quality hotel
• A friendly and outgoing behaviour
• Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
• Has strong decision making abilities
- Thai nationality only