Gift Shop Attendant
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: RAKxa Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.
RAKxa’s world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether they’re business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive retreat manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the retreat product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club.
- To oversee the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of retreat at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their retreat experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all retreat departments.
- Setting-up his/her working place as required prior to commencing work and at the end of shift as to ensure enough stationary is available and all equipment is working as per specification.
- Oversees, coordinates, and performs computerized cash register sales transactions and cash management.
- Assists with the development and implementation of operating budgets, policies, and procedures consistent with those of the organization.
- Provides sales coordination and problem resolution for floor customer service staff; performs direct sales and customer service as and when required.
- Allocates and schedules work within the area, ensuring that all floor requirements are covered during operating hours; fills in for team member as required during breaks and other absences.
- Monitors sales through the cash register; resolves discrepancies, prepares, reconciles, and records cash receipts for deposit, and prepares sales reports.
- Monitors and coordinates ordering, receipt, and return of merchandise and/or equipment; verifies invoices and billing and resolves errors and discrepancies; as appropriate, coordinates shipping and/or delivery of merchandise to customers.
- Oversees area stock and visual merchandising; participates in the development and implementation of on-floor sales promotion campaigns.
- Participates in the establishment and implementation of general marketing plans and programs for the enterprise.
- Monitors general housekeeping cleanliness within the area; ensures that equipment and facilities remain in good repair, and that employee and customer safety standards are maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales or related fields are preferred.
- Thai Nationality Only.