- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
1. Job Purpose:
Assess and negotiate existing and new suppliers, meet with in-house clients. Responsible for routing purchase requisitions, purchase orders and ensuring correct cost and product codes are designed. To coordinate with established vendors, search for new vendors both locally and outside of local area and establish relations with suppliers/vendors. Have to understand the supply market in order to manage the supply efficiently.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Provide sourcing solution to brand.
· Manage daily operations dealing, including delivery, price/cost analysis, contract negotiation, policies and procedures compliance, logistical co-ordination and liaison support to other functions in the company.
· Ensure high demand and supply projection and reliability for short, medium and long term.
· Conduct raw material procurement and to develop new products according to Marketing Calendar. Ensure all new products are launched on time and that there are no supply issues.
· Frequently interacts with in-house customers to ensure co-operative strategy achievement.
· Responsible for developing and managing supplier relationships.
· Plan the supply in order to have the sufficient of supply and also maintain the minimum stock.
· Play key role in negotiating with suppliers to focus on total cost as opposed to price.
· Conduct sourcing of new potential supplier for product cost reduction.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.