- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Lifestyle is one of Thailand's largest distributors of lifestyle brands with over 400 points of sale focusing primarily on fashion and lifestyle products. Its brands include Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Anello, Radley, Charles & Keith, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph, and Minor Smart Kids. In addition, Minor Lifestyle also operates contract manufacturing business under Nawasri Manufacturing.
Inventory Officer will responsible for generating all product reports and update product inventory with summary of allocation. This position is required to support product training in each season.
- Generate weekly/ monthly reports; including month on-hold, Best-Worst Seller, Product On-Floor, Trend and Look, etc.
- Recheck quantity on Proforma Invoice (PI) to be aligned with Purchase Order (PO)
- Replenish products weekly; including both offline and online
- Consolidate products among stores monthly
- Update sales and SOH reports; including product store champion
- Update summary allocation
- Support seasonal training
- Issue packing list (PL) once be informed
- Issue Travel Authority Form (TA) for every business trip
- Additional jobs once be informed
Bachelor’s degree in Communication Art, Graphic Design or related fields
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer services, merchandising or product management
- Preferably in ecommerce/ retail/ apparel/ fashion/ fashion accessories or cosmetics
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability work under high pressure and high dynamics environment
- Ability to work with complexed data