- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in an island resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for complete PPM, break down maintenance, repair works and corrective works of all buggies, cycles and electric scooters.
- To make sure that all buggy units, cycles and electric scooters are serviced as per the recommendations of the manufacturers O/M manuals.
- Ensures the application and the execution of good preventive maintenance for related machineries.
- Directly responsible for their smooth operation of buggies, cycles and electric scooters
- Is responsible for the maintenance of interior and exterior of buggies, cycles and electric scooters
- Timely updates the preventive maintenance program
- Is responsible for ordering and stocking of spare parts for continuous operation of buggies, cycles and electric scooters
- Maintains the cleanliness of the work place and ensures the self and environmental safety.
- Will perform all other duties as directed from time to time by the DOE
- To make sure at all times that buggies, cycles and electric scooters are fully roadworthy and that any defect is reported and rectified
- Should maintain all trailers to keep in fully operational and roadworthy condition and equipment is maintained properly
- To ensure that all communications to external departments or entities is conducted in a professional and timely manner.
- Complete all planned maintenance reports and spare part ordering to maintain equipment to first class operating condition. Any modifications to the equipment to improve safety and reliability to be performed ASAP.
- Advises on the need for purchase of special paints, thinners, brushes, rollers and other materials necessary to the job.
- Assists other employees in the department as required.
- Follow and implement engineering standards and engineering directives from Director of Engineering
1) Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
2) Reports to Repairs and Maintenance Engineer.
3) Interacts - Cooperates with others in the Engineering Department.
4) Interacts and cooperates with guests and outside contractors as directed.
5) Interacts with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
1. Attends meeting or training sessions as required by management.
2. Is conversant with:
· The Hotel Fire Procedures
· The Hotel and Company Security Procedures
· The Hotel Health and safety policy and Procedures
· The Hotel Facilities and Attractions
· Current Licensing Regulations (Engineering Department only)
· Methods of payment accepted by the Company (Cash Handling Staff only)
· Hotel operation standards and departmental procedures
· Short and Long term Training procedures
· Maintain a safe and hygienic work environment
- School education and Engineering Diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Necessary Certificates in trade or and trainings
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Market knowledge of related products.
- Very good understanding of English language with good communication abilities.
- Arabic language knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge about computer base planed preventive maintenance.
- General Knowledge about Mechanical, Electrical and other trades.
- Knowledge of FLS
- Ability to work independently.
- Capability to organize and execute preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ability to work on shift duty.
- Positive attitude or capability to carry out fault finding.
With 2 to 5 years of experience in the same field
With good English communication skills
With good technical skills
With pleasing personality
Ability to handle pressure at work