Asian Specialty Chef
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Speciality Chef, you will be completely responsible for Asian, Chinese, thai culinary, directing, training, supervising, planning and coordinating all areas within the culinary department, including any projects requested by the Executive Chef. You should be comfortable in leading and managing the kitchen team, and will provide support and training on an ongoing basis. It will be your responsibility to ensure only the highest quality of food & beverage for our guests through meticulous consistency, taste and presentation of all dishes. Additionally you will monitor the food inventory on a monthly basis, maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards. You will review the food cost analysis on a daily basis to ensure that it is in line with the budget, with the goal of securing profit margins while maintaining the Corporate image of the Company at all times. You will also oversee the cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen spaces and procedures.
- Previous experience in Asian, Thai, Chinese culinary in CDP level
- Bachelor’s Degree, or any related Culinary degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry and culinary management experience.
- Previous experience with controlling food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, pricing, and training of culinary team members.
- An eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- • Excellent guest service skills
Previous experience in Asian, Thai, Chinese culinary in CDP level