Kid Club Attendant
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Kids Club Attendant is responsible for receiving all incoming guests and owners by giving a courteous greeting, directing them to the check-in desk, ensuring a positive first impression and efficient processes for handling clients, and babysitting their children. The Hostess is also responsible to ensure that guest refreshment bars and owner refreshment trays are stocked as well as maintaining cleanliness environment of the Kid Club.
This position also assists the additional administrative functions listed below.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our team members by maintaining the effectiveness of the day-to-day Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club operations, enhancing guest experience by being a key point of contact for guest interaction at the Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club and the Resort.
At Anantara, we are proud to represent our Resort and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our team members with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must possess good communication and customer service skills,
• Must be able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritize duties,
• Must be able to complete duties in a timely manner and be able to function in a fast paced environment,
• Must possess a good telephone manner.
• High school graduate A Minimum of six months to one year related education and training/experience; plus business and/or administrative education.