Pastry Sous Chef
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The job of the Pastry Sous Chef is the production of the most creative pastries and deserts, for the enjoyment of our guests. You will also supervise, plan, organize, direct, and participate in the centralized production of highly specialized bakery and pastry menu items. The Pastry Sous Chef will also take on the responsibility of organizing and leading training sessions for the members of their team.
• An advanced level culinary, hospitality or business degree
• At least 2 years experience in managing and participating in the operation of a large scale bakery production center including specialty cake decorating and pastry production, food service management, and inventory control.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with a diverse team.
• Creative, innovative and self-motivated with strong commitment to teamwork and customer service.
To be able to relocate to remote resort location