- Sir Bani Yas - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Directs the daily operational activities with the team based on the reservation.
- Direct the reservation center with a systematic procedure between different locations and hotels.
- Ensures that operations resources are scheduled efficiently and all locations and shifts are fully staffed.
- Create a regular training program to insure the team performance is up to standard.
- Create a maintenance schedule to insure the safety and quality of equipment is up to standard.
- Ensures that accident/incident investigations are completed accurately; oversees the implementation of any safety and training as a result of accident/incident reviews.
- Ensures that all safety goals and directives are met; assists with compliance of all safety training/ standards.
- Reviews performance reports and establishes performance goals; resolves interdepartmental or inter-facility issues; ensures that process improvements are implemented
- Maintains Equal Employment Opportunity compliance and reporting.
- Work on developing the team member focusing on strengths and developing the weaknesses.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing department for any private, special request, media and marketing requirement.
- Create new activities every season and work on a development plan for the existing activities experience.
- Create seasonal packages and plan to accommodate big groups.
- Create adult team building and kids activities.
- Develops and monitors Operations department budget, cost saving; assists with setting of business unit goals and financial performance criteria for operating locations; communicates goals and financial performance to employees.