- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Chief Steward’s role within our Resorts plays a significant part in delivering amazing stories to our guests. As Chief Steward you will control the inventory of all equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware as well as managing the stewarding team in order to ensure a clean and safe working environment for the F&B team. The stewarding team need to be fully trained on all aspects of chemical handling, operating the dish washing machine, and cleaning of kitchens and all kitchen equipment. Recycling and garbage disposal along with HACCP practices need to be clearly explained and performed on a daily basis to ensure compliance with Government standards as well as corporate F&B standards. Motivating the stewarding team on all of the above duties is one of the keys to delivering a successful performance as the Chief Steward!
• Suitable amount of experience in Stewarding operations
• Previous experience in Stewarding at a similar level or Assistant Chief Steward level
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Computer skills to manage inventory count, loss and breakage report production
• HACCP Certificate Holder
• Knowledge of Hygiene and Safety Procedures
Good oral and written communication skills in English
To be able to relocate to remote resort location