Chef de Partie
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
For travellers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity, and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. A Chef de Partie is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful Chef de Partie must be very knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. A Chef de Partie must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
• Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
• Must have worked at least one year as a Chef de Partie in Hotels and Restaurants
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence