Food & Beverage - Waiter/Waitress
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
A Waitress is on the front line of guest interactions, and as a Hospitality Ambassador for the resort should always provide prompt and courteous service delivery to all guests.You will be one of the key influencing factors in guest satisfaction, and as such it is your responsibility to ensure that guests are delighted by the quality of service and comfort in our food and beverage outlets. Your main duties and responsibilities are to work as a team within all departments, ensuring the timely and efficient operation of the food and beverage outlets. You will have complete knowledge of the menus, beverages, services and facilities provided by the resort, and continuously develop your professional skills to further increase guest satisfaction. You will ensure a safe & hygienic work area, and uphold the privacy rights of the guests.
• High School diploma
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations
• Passion for excellent service
• Excellent team player
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
- Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
- To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
- Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
- To be able to relocate to remote resort location