Commis Chef 1
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity, and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. A Commis Chef 1 is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful Commis Chef 1 must be very knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. A Commis Chef 1 must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
• Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
• Must have worked at least one year as a Commis Chef 1 in Hotels and Restaurants
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence