- Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Bell Boy is a key person in the delivery of our guest service experience. They serve as a guide, ambassador and sales person of the hotel. While the main responsibility is to control the lobby traffic and assist guests, there are many intangible elements to the role. Being highly guest-interactive, it is essential that the bell attendant possesses extensive knowledge of the hotel operation. Guests require a vast array of information.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English, additional language is an advantage
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar quality hotel
• A friendly and outgoing behaviour
• Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
• Has strong decision making abilities