Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Islands, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a Restaurant Manager & Bar Manager you will lead the operations of a specific outlets. Your key duties and responsibilities will be to ensure profitable operations, achieve outlets business goals, accurately forecast business demands, work with management to develop & execute the marketing plan, ensure the manning schedule is up to date, oversee regular preventative maintenance, maintain outlets safety and sanitation standards, and lead by example through a hands on approach to motivate team members to excel. You will also manage team member performance, identify anytraining needs, develop and deliver the required training for supervisors and team members in an effective way to maximise guest satisfaction and develop team members to enable them to achieve their career goals.
- Recognised Degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role, preferably with Luxury Brand experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service