- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Islands, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the hotel to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction by taking care of the reservations, greeting guests and accopamy them to thier table and monitor the table rotation. Also to extend service in a professional, friendly, courteous, efficient and timely fashion.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and any additional language is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation; preferably in a similar quality hotel
- A friendly, outgoing behavior, able to involve and support operation
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
- Has strong decision making abilities and able to work in long hours
Preferably Portugues or Spanish speaking candidate