- Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
A Hygiene Manager oversees the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels.
- Minimum two to three years work experience as Hygiene Manager in a hotel or similar large restaurant preferable experience in the Hotel industry
- Team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
- Equips and motivates team members to achieve predetermined goals, installing and maintaining appropriate empowerment Programs
- Personable and pleasant to deal with. Reliable and approachable
- Positive can do attitude and flexible approach manages with humility
- Holds a qualification in Kitchen Production, Butchery and Management
- Able to develop close communications and relationships with team members
- Familiar with current culinary trends and methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards Certifications
applicable for Malaysian Citizen only