- Niyama Private Islands, Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
As Revenue Analyst you will directly support the Director of Revenue on property with implementing the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre-determined seasonality. Support in the hotel’s annual budget and assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel sales and marketing plan. You will be responsible for ensuring available technology (PMS & RMS) is fully utilized and understood according to the property specific business mix and requirements and to ensure optimal use. You will then measure performance on all distribution channels, to ensure that fair market share is well achieved. Key areas of responsibility include:
- To prepare the weekly pick up report and various tracking reports. and assist with the weekly 3 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment
- Assist with the monthly accurate rolling 12 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To assist with preparing for the weekly Revenue Meeting. Collate and distribute meeting minutes of notes on forecast and strategy changes, including weekly action plan.
- 2 years reservations experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with the hotel operations, available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, as well as local competitors and events.