- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Islands, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will responsible to complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans, to clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly and look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift. We also want you to actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- Two year experience in a hotel/resort engineering department.
- Good comprehension skills
- Team oriented