- Al Najada, Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Al Najada Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
· To look after guest safety, and address any guest issues as quickly as possible, ensuring that they are completely happy with the work done.
· To complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans.
· To look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
· To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
· To follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
· To maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times.
· To actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel.
· To utilize or recommend usage of all environmentally-friendly products in the work place.
· To suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
- Must be locally available here in Qatar
- high school diploma or equivalent
- at least with minimum of two years of experience as a Handyman or maintenance tech
- Experience with using tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems.
- Broad maintenance / construction / restoration experience
- attention to detail