Kitchen and Laundry Mechanic
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
· Repairs and maintains washers, driers, extractors, condensers, pumps, blowers, presses, and other laundry equipment: Operates, examines, and dismantles equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
· 2) Repairs or replaces parts, using handtools and measuring instruments.
· 3) Replaces components, such as bearings, motors, and microswitches.
· 4) Replaces faulty sections of pipe, valves, and fittings, using plumbing tools.
· 5) Dismantles steam traps and removes sediment.
· 6) Removes faceplate from equipment to clean out dust and lint.
· 7) Replaces worn or torn aprons, roll covers, and pads on mangles.
· 8) Lubricates machines and equipment, using grease gun and oilcans.
· 9) May order spare parts.
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
With excellent English communication skills (oral and written)