- Mauritius, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be the General Cashier voice of the hotel. From collecting and recording daily deposits to recording petty cash funds calculating conversion rates for the front desk to preparing safe count sheets coordinating money transfers to daily reports timely banking procedures to maintaining sufficient small change, your financial team will look to you to take the lead. Not only will you be involved in financial affairs but contributing to the success of the hotel through working with others, clear judgment, careful planning and taking responsibility for all you do. Keep sensitive information confidential maintain a positive attitude work as a team using your initiative and paying attention to detail and accuracy achieving your common goals together with striving to exceed expectations at all times as well as other relevant duties as designated by the Financial Controller from time to time. You and your superiors will be responsible for guiding you on a successful, fulfilling Anantara journey.
- Higher Education in Accounting and Finance or a related field
- Knowledge of General Cashier responsibilities
- 1-3 years General Cashiering or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures and general bookkeeping procedures
- English skills: Speaking reading writing
- Computer literate
Applications open to Mauritians only.