Digital Marketing Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
You will be responsible for overseeing the creation, management and development of MHG's Social Media Strategy. This role coordinates with the internal eCommerce and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating increased brand equity and company awareness in all areas of social media. The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy and has to report to both the Public Relations and eCommerce departments (dual reporting).
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communications, PR or related field
- 3-5 years experience in social media marketing in the hospitality industry
- Experience in directing media agencies is beneficial
- Fluent command of English, verbal and written
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of design principles is beneficial