- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Butcher it is your responsibility to plan, prepare, and execute all portioning, ordering and inventory of meats and fish in accordance with the hotel standards and plating guide specifications. You will also maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of your work areas and equipment.
• Must have worked at least one year as a Butcher in Hotels and Restaurants
• Must be able to prepare all meats and fish products specified in company standards.
• Must have basic school education
• Must have accurate knife skills
• Must be able to deal with quality control, production control, meat and fish storage
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service.
5 working days per week