- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
- · To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- To ensure continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests.
- Builds a rapport with the in-house guests on the floor and maintain interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtain information regarding their preferences.
- Maintains and protects the privacy and security of in-house guests.
- Ensures all guests arrival and departure procedures are completed as per hotel standard.
- Ensures smooth operations at all times.
- Co-ordinates all operations in order to exceed guest expectations.
- Takes full responsibility for all operating equipment and working tools.
- Up sells all rooms, outlets and facilities in the hotel.
- Handles guest feedback efficiently.
- Employs discipline as required utilizing consistency, fairness and respect within the framework of established guidelines.
- Keeps the immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Ensures the pantry are maintained and operationally prepared at all times.
- Updates and maintain all guest history files.
- Maintains open line of communication and co-ordinate with related departments to ensure customer requests and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Takes corrective actions when required to improve safety of all work areas.
- Is continually proactive within all areas of operation.
- Identifies and anticipates guests’ needs and requirements.
- Reports on duty punctually and in accordance with the department duty roster.
- Adheres at all times to the departmental grooming and uniform standards.
- Adheres to all hotel and company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all hotel health and safety policies.
- Ensures a full and complete shift hand over.
- Reports any maintenance faults according to stated procedures.
- Immediately actions all special guest requirements and requests.
- Makes and recommends to senior management any suggestions and ideas that could enhance guest and staff satisfaction and quality of service.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by senior management.
- Assist in assuring all standard service procedures are adhered to and carried out in detail.
- Must be fully versed in safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintaining the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- Welcome and bid fond farewell to all guests upon arrival at the resort in a traditional manner as stipulated in the operating procedures.
- Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding resort services and ensures action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Ensure sufficient stocking of welcome beverage, refresh towels and special departure expressions are maintained.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Resort’s Policies & Procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Fulfills all responsibilities according to the Lobby Host Task list as per the standard.
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Must be flexible and can work under pressure on a fast paced work environment. Innovative and open minded.