Sales Manager - GCC (Arabic Speaking)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
For travellers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
· Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the Oaks brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace.
· Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all Oaks product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
· Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
· Continually review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account, and review suggestions for improvement with department leadership.
· Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
· Achieve personal financial and non-financial performance objectives, working with department leadership to ensure these objectives are met.
· Take responsibility for your own professional development, ensuring that you have the financial literacy, negotiation and face-to-face selling skills needed to successfully do your job.
· Maintain accurate management status reporting on business results, and associated action planning.
· Practice effective cost control and adhere to internal procedures for approval of expenditure
· Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and road shows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
· Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise
· Drive opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell Oaks products
· Maintain a full working knowledge of the IT support tools used in the world of sales today, including sales-specific software, property PMS, the Microsoft Office toolset
· Ensure that all administration is processed quickly and efficiently.
• At least 3-5 years sales experience in a 5 star hotel with 1 years plus at the manager level
• Bachelor Degree in any related field
• Good command of spoken and written both Arabic and English
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet, e-mail)
• Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership
with UAE Drivers License