E-Commerce Executive, Maldives
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Regional Office - Asia
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 526 hotels in 54 countries. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers; serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
As part of the expansion plans of Minor Hotels, E-commerce and online sales have gained paramount importance. The scope of this job is to ensure we are competitively represented on our brand and product on all E-channels, Online or Digital media. This role will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by developing and implementing key distribution and eCommerce strategies to optimize the distribution channel.
We are now looking for an experienced E-Commerce Executive to join our team. The role is based in Bangkok, but will require regular travel to Maldives. Maldives currently has a portfolio of 5 properties ; Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli that are clustered with award winning Naladhu Private Island located only 30 mins boat ride away from capital city Male'. In addition we have Niyama Private Islands and Anantara Kihavah Villas, both only 30-45 mins seaplane ride away from capital city Male'.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any related filed.
- Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.
- Very good written & verbal English is essential.
- Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems.
- Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).
- Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
This position is based in Bangkok, at the Minor Hotels head office but with regular travel to Maldives this is a great opportunity for a right candidate to combine both city and island life. Maldives is an exciting, ever evolving market.