- Al Wakrah, Qatar
- Company Location: Souq Al Wakrah Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
Planning and Organizing:
· Performs corrective maintenance on HVAC systems as required and makes recommendations to management on improvements
· Advise his immediate senior of day to day problems
· Follow up all purchase requests as required by Engineering department policy
· The commitment & support that Engineering provides to all other departments will be self-evade and professional at all times.
· He maintains, repairs, make adjustments, stands to routine and planned maintenance, maintenance request, maintain compressors, traps, thermostats, filters, fans, guest rooms FCU’s fills in plant log as per instruction.
· Maintains, repairs, carries out adjustments to compressors logs and readings while on duty
· Maintains tools and equipment issued to him
· Maintains and repairs all refrigeration equipment’s in kitchen, rooms and outlets
· Carrying out PPM for all the HVAC equipment in the property as per the schedule given to him by the management
- Candidate should have knowledge in Daikin VRV 3 or 4 system
- Outgoing personality
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision
- 2 years experience on the same field