- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Avani Palm View Residences & Suites
Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites soars 48 storeys high, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah beyond providing a wow backdrop. Featuring a range of accommodation configurations, Avani offers the perfect base for corporate travellers, families and long-term guests looking for contemporary comforts and style. Wake up to dazzling views. Wander an exclusive neighbourhood. Lounge by the rooftop pool sunning with a cocktail in hand, taking in the ever-evolving skyline.
You will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times and complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans by following all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks. You will responsible to look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.Your main focus will be maintaining the airconditioning units in the hotel.
• Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
• One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.