- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
· Answer associates questions and determine how to assist them in their illness.
· Record patient symptoms, medical information and changes in condition. Make referrals if necessary in the treatment book.
· Recommend and implement patient care plans and interventions based on assessment of patient conditions.
· Administer medications and note times and amounts in treatment book.
· Provide basic patient care and treatments such as taking temperature, blood pressure, cleaning /dressing wounds and record it in treatment book.
· Administer emergency treatment for injuries and arrange medical care if necessary. Inform employer/employees of health problems to minimize or eliminate potential illness risks.
· Maintain guest assessment and counseling information with aspects’ of heath and record on treatment folder of guests.
· Maintaining the confidentiality of the information/details/cases of the patients.
· Regular checking of all First aid unit equipment (before/during/end) to maintain the efficiency and cleanliness or sterility of the items and devices.
· Preparation and sending of the Monthly Illness Report to HR management.
· Monitoring the appointment of the team members.
· Updating the medical bulletin board.
· Preparation of the documents for the medical examination for the new joiners.
· Application and preparation of documents for the Occupational Health Certification or Food Handler’s Certificate. Monitoring the expiry dates of the certificates and for renewal of team members considered as food handlers or team members who are considered for health certification twice a year or annually.
· Application of the Hamad Health Cards for all team members and the dependent of the team members as per their benefit grid once Qatar ID is acquired.
· Liaise in medical insurance and summary of leavers or new joiners as deletion and addition.
· Application and follow up of claim of the team members with the insurance company.
· Evaluating and processing reimbursement for the medical expenses of the team members as approved and considered by the Health Committee of the hotel.
· Life insurance and medical insurance should be processed within 48 hours the new joiner joined or announcement of the confirmation of the benefit grid.
· Refilling the items of the first aid boxes assigned on every location on the island. Record in inventory book where stock inventory ensured on a monthly basis.
· Daily reports for the patient logs are to be sent regularly.
· All important information has to be discussed in the morning briefing or anytime as needed to be endorsed to HR Director or HR Manager.
· Monthly compilation of all original receipts of the corporate credit card usage (based on medical related transactions).
· Uploading and maintaining the details and expiry dates of the Hamad Health Cards, Medical Insurance Cards and Health Certificates on the HR management system
· Controlling the issuance of the medicines to the team members (direct or outsourced) as necessary.
· Facilitating occupational health programs for the team members such as vaccinations, blood donation, etc.
· Coordinating with Training department or other department in case of any occupational health related programs.
· Assist the HR Team in doing onboarding process for the new joiners.
· Perform other HR function as assigned by HRD or HRM.
· Filing documents on associates’ individual files.
· Assists Human Resources Team when required.
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course
Must have previous experience
Licensed in Qatar
Local hire with NOC is preferable, can join immediately