IT Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
Responsible for tasks related to network and system deployment, maintenance and troubleshoot to perpetuate well-functioning systems that help MINOR Group businesses operate smoothly.
- Design, install and operate technology solutions that cover both based infrastructure and competitive edge technologies in line with MINOR Group IT and Infrastructure strategies
- React to system failures to identify and promptly resolve the problem round the clock as well as routinely highlight and resolve any bottlenecks that could affect system performance.
- Regularly organize and plan system maintenance as well as test exercise throughout the year to ensure the system works efficiently at all times
- Operational focus ensuring high availability of IT service that meet the agreed SLA and adhere to operations process to minimize risk of unplanned service interruption.
- Together with various strategic partners and vendors, manage Minor’s diverse infrastructure.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience with success story and solid knowledge in technical support environment.
- Customer focus and ability to communicate and engage well with businesses users at all level to understand their need and able to clearly articulate IT solution.
- Demonstrate success in coordinating and managing several concurrent tasks.
- Familiar with ITIL and standard/best practices IT service management, operation and processes.
- Good knowledge and solid hands on experience of Back Office system, LAN/WLAN/WAN Networking, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Strong diagnostic skills and analytic approach to identify the source of system errors and issues that may not be immediately obvious.
- Good understanding of security best practices, access control and data privacy
- Attention to detail as well as broad and conception thinking.
- Basic understanding and appreciation of technology development life cycles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and self-initiative.
- Good command of English.