- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· To ensure the safe storage, care and use of any chemicals, to protect themselves and colleagues from incorrect or dangerous usage
· To ensure everyone maintains correct usage of required safety equipment, including gloves, boots, goggles, mask, or hats.
· To ensure that all surfaces, areas and operating equipment of the hotel under the control of Stewarding are cleaned in order to maintain the hygiene standards of the hotel
· To empty and clean waste bins and areas according to schedule whenever they need emptying and cleaning.
· To ensure that exit areas are kept free of obstacles at all times.
· To ensure that all dishwashing areas and equipment are kept clean at all times, and to liaise with engineering for maintenance.
· To all play an active and leading role in the energy-conservation and environmental policies and practices of the hotel
· To perform any other related duties as requested.
With atleast 1 year of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With good communication skills
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task