- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
1. Job Purpose:
Project Manager oversees the development, design, and construction of The Minor Food Group’s outlet projects. Develop planning and design documents and administers construction projects to completion. This position often requires travel for site reviews, field surveys, meeting attendance, and construction supervision.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Initial contact, site reviews and initial consulting, and all project-related correspondence and documentation.
- Involve in coordination of all aspects of a project including client relations, developing project budgets and
scopes of work, permit acquisition, and working with a project team to carry out feasibility assessment, concept development, design and construction management.
- Develop proposals for work, including detailed scope, times frame period and budget.
- Provide strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative
and business processes, including process analysis, redesign, reengineering, and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop integrated project plans, implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major; prepares and
manages annual budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Select supplier and directs the activities in providing professional support to the operations team.
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate site construction including scheduling, logistical arrangements, and cost
- Communicate regularly with executive management and administration regarding the status of current project
initiatives; obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.