- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To engage and provide a warm welcome to our guests by being the ambassador of the pool and pool bar. The pool host will be responsible for ensuring that guests are delighted by the quality, attentiveness, service at the pool. You will fill one of the most important roles in influencing guest satisfaction. As such your key duties and responsibilities are: to ensure the timely service and efficient operation of the pool operations, set a tone of welcoming hospitality, perform every guest interaction in a positive and professional manner, and receive guest feedback on their experience.
- Previous experience in a luxury resort as host/hostess
- Excellent communication skills & guest engagement skills
- Lifeguarding skills/ CPR certifications will be added advantage
Able to re-locate to remote resort location