- Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Stay at the Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas for an extravagant island getaway experience. Our hotel in Koh Phangan is a place where true indulgences are influenced by the local culture and refined with global pleasures. Where barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views, island voyages and discerning pleasures. The place for romance set at your pace.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by safeguarding the physical well-being of the property, and its team members and guests. It is important that the security supervisor has experience in handling the various emergencies and issues that can arise in relation to resort security, and is able to advise management on all security matters.
• Bachelor's Degree in any fields
• At least 3 years experience in security related feild
• Strong leadership, coaching motivation, interpersonal & coordination, good problem-solving skill and conflict management skill
• Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded