Salesforce Business Analyst
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Anantara Vacation Club is looking for our own Salesforce Business Analyst who will be responsible to maximize business performance through data and insight-driven solutions by bridging the capabilities of Salesforce and the objectives of Anantara Vacation Club’s various business functions.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain comprehensive understanding of AVC’s business needs, scope the strategy and execution requirements, prototype recommendations and recommend future improvements to solve issues and align with business strategies.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience with Salesforce or similar; experience in sales and marketing functions will be advantage
- Adept in applying Business Analyst methodologies and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization, data preparation, and analytics tools.
- Sufficient technical background to communicate with developers efficiently and effectively.
- Possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment with heavy workloads.
- Resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
- Certified SFDC Admin preferred.