- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara Siam Bangkok connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the resort to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served, achieved through developing and maintaining a strong team environment, delivery of prompt, courteous service in accordance with brand and Food & Beverage standards. Further you handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field / THAI only
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/ bar operation
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills including English communication