Social Media Executive
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
- Ensure content is professional, meets audience needs and grows hotel’s profile in line with its brand objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for a business’s social media sites. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, etc.
- To lead edge of industry trend, and implement new idea that generate inbound leads.
- To make the posts stand out to gain more followers as well as create positive image for the hotel.
- Being a Social Media gatekeeper and promoter to build engagement.
- Creating content for Hotel promotions (Restaurant and Food & Beverage events) while following brand standards.
- Being SEO Specialist as well as understand how to optimize SEO by aligning it with the overall social media plan.
- Being professionalize on content optimization and knowing Social Media platforms.
- Being Social Media Customer Service Specialist by handling all customer interactions for both of positive and negative comments
- Learn to be familiar with Social Media Management Tool (Sprout) and know how to manage Social Media posts by using Sprout Tool.
- Plan Social Media calendar and using social media tool (Sprout) to manage all posts as well as interact with audience and respond to followers.
- Being a visual intelligence to ensure that each visual post can maximize follower and engage with audience.
- Collate and distribute media references to the hotel and the brand, and proactively circulate to all relevant internal parties
- Conduct market research on competitor restaurant or hotel’s restaurant within the industry that is seen as relevant and delivering competitive advantage to the brand, in that the research is valued and eagerly awaited by the corporate and operational leadership teams.
- Taking images, VDO or other medias for social media and for F&B set up and for promotions.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communications, PR or related field
- 1-2 years experience in social media marketing in the hospitality / F&B industry
- Experience in directing media agencies is beneficial
- Fluent command of English and Thai, verbal and written
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of design principles is beneficial