- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
· To anticipate all guest needs and handle all guest inquiries
· To participate in the effective day to day operation at the Bell service desk.
· To oversee the effective day to day operation at the Buggy Station
· To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
· To ensure lobby area is clean and tidy at all times.
· To ensure the buggy is kept clean at all times.
· All drivers to carry their license at all times.
· Only drivers with valid buggy license should be using the buggies
· Speed of driving at all times not to exceed brisk walking pace
· Give way to pedestrians and other buggies if required.
· When going around turns, the bellman/buggy driver should reduce speed and ensure he does not hit objects around the resort
· To greet and acknowledge all guests, welcoming them in a polite and friendly manner.
· To assist guests who require special attention
· Assist guests with the luggage, and provide a luggage storage service for guest.
· Luggage buggies should not be overloaded or any part of the load hanging which may cause injuries to others.
· Take the vehicles to the car wash on a regular basis making sure they are clean from the in and outside at all times.
· Report any accidents and damage on the buggy to the Buggy coordinator/bell captain/Security immediately
· Avoid using the mobile/radio phone when guests are in the buggy and always use the hands free set whilst driving.
· Act as a sales person of all Anantara properties by promoting hotels facilities and products.
· To coordinate delivery of messages and other items to the guest room
· Complete all other shift duties as outlined on shift checklist.
· To assist in ensuring that the transportation arrangements of the hotel work perfectly, including the coordination of taxi’s, private vehicles, limousines and other vehicles.
· Be aware of and follow all relevant ALOPs and Anantara Policies and Procedures.
· Assist all other areas of the hotel when required.
· Perform any related duties as requested by the Bell Captain /Buggy coordinator or Concierge Manager.
• High School Diploma
• Passionate about hospitality and with hotel experience
• Positive learning attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good level of English