- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
- Anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Minor Hotel properties.
- Oversee the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Minor Hotels at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- Proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Minor Hotel experience.
- Develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
- Conduct daily shift briefings/meeting’s and pass on all information to team-members.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or similar
- Work experience in Middle East in a 4-5 star hotels
- Work experience in supervisory roles in Front Office
- Excellent command of English language (both oral and written).
- Arabic language will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the OPERA PMS system
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.