Demi Chef de Partie
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· Perform all activities within a Restaurant Kitchen area, ensuring a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
· Support the development of Restaurant concepts and standards. Be familiar with local market & suppliers. Recommend menu changes according to seasonal product availability.
· Adhere to Anantara food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the Anantara presentation guidelines.
· Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
· Maintain outlet safety at all times.
· Take responsibility for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
· Participate in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels, providing associates the training and resources to take care of our guests.
· Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
· Maintain and oversee adherence to departmental checklists and cleaning schedules
· Maintain food safety and protection, to include dating, proper storage and rotation, etc.
· Assist in maintaining clean and sanitized food preparation areas.
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With good communication and excellent culinary skills
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
With HACCP in practice (Food Safety)
Age between 25 to 35 years old