Product Development Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
Be responsible for developing world class Sundaes, cake or any related products under Swensen's in order to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and long term optimum growth.
- Support & lead development efforts for new promotion within the Functional Capabilities group.
- Lead product development projects for flavor of the month, promotion(e.g. Sundaes, Cake) and any related new product concepts to deliver brand strategic growth.
- Manage team of product development professionals and best in class for ice cream business of the country.
- Collaborate and lead cross functional team to reach project objectives.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, and work independently.
- Work with sourcing team and vendors professionally to create innovation to Swensen’s.
- Develop superior new products that meet the project deliverables, and/or contribute to the creation and execution of a stronger sparkling product strategy.
- Applies basic food science knowledge in ingredient functionality and process technology to develop new or improved ice cream, beverage and cake products.
- Demonstrates ability to understand and lead application of consumer research and experimental design (taste test verification).
- Show good communication skills both verbal and written, including timely and accurate documentation of work cascading to related parties to launch effectively at store level.
- Passionate to follow up results of all new products launched, analyze and provide recommendation.
- At least 5 yrs of experience in product development (dessert category) is a must.
- Minimum bachelor degree in MS Food S or any related fields with certified training experience of light food products from credible institutes.
- Provide thoughtful leadership on product development, technical and training skill to training and operations.
- Analyze emerging consumer trends and develop insights on product solutions or opportunities.
- Leadership, team work, initiative and follow through from prototype to full commercial scale.
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you