Senior IT Manager - Application Operation Support
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
- Job Purpose
Responsible for application development team lead for manage, plan, analysis, database design, programming, system integration and implementation.
Lead application support role to develop and improve business system architecture including using industrial best practices. Contribute to skills development, analysis for other team members. Contribute in transformation of critical business systems and business reporting applications to enable an organization expanding internationally.
- Main Responsibilities
- Manage team to design or redesign existing system to deliver best standard system architect.
- Liaison with vendor and development team to review and develop BOH of food business to meet the business requirement
- Coordinate and working with IT project team member to get business requirement. And gather clear and documented requirements from business users and key stakeholders.
- Design and development BOH systems for assigned project
- Develop document system design and new version update.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on OVS system to team and clients.
- Manage and perform to deliver total system implementation including all type of Develop, QC, SIT, UAT, QA and deployment on production, project closed and users feedback score.
- Provide necessary knowledge understanding system to IT support team for configure.
- Manage and improve replenishment and roster system.
- IT Vendor Management:
- Coordinate with outside IT vendors, such as NCR, Professional Services, IBM, etc.
- Coordinate with 3rd party developers to complete software development projects on time and budget.
· Bachelor degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information System, Computer Engineering, MIS or any related fields.
· At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in ERP, Retail business
· Hands-on programming in SQL Query language, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
· Know and implement data warehouse, business intelligence, ETL, data schema, and business report.
· Web programming and data interfaces, APIs, and Oracle ERP financials.
· Must have proven use of software development lifecycle (SDLC) in implementing programming projects.
· Possess customer service orientated mindset.
· Understands financial systems (Sales, Inventory, and Sales Reconciliation) and supply chain.
· Progressive responsibility and experience in analyzing, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on plans.
· Working experience in Retail / Food business (Store POS) would be an advantage.
· Proficiency in English language an advantage.