- Mauritius, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
We are currently looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our General Manager and Leadership team. The Executive Assistant must have excellent organizational skills, be able to multitask and prioritize conflicting needs, excellent communication with executives, ability to meet deadlines including a flexible schedule, able to work independently, and have exceptional follow-through. The Executive Assistant will adapt to changes in job requirements and apply new skills to ensure OnSite Care’s continued success.
- Maintain General Manager’s schedule (email, meetings, calendar, conferences, etc.).
- Maintain expense reports.
- Organizes and prepares minutes from meetings, travel and guest arrangements, and appointment scheduling.
- Compiles research, coordinates assigned projects, events, celebrations, and responds to inquiries.
- Prepares and edits correspondence for senior leader’s signature.
- Screens and responds to inquiries and administrative problems brought to leadership team.
- Formulates written communication or reports containing sensitive and confidential information.
- Arranges conferences and meetings. Prepares agenda, notifies participants, arranges luncheons, ensures proper seating and handles all associated details.
- Attends meetings and records, transcribes, and distributes minutes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Compiles research on topics, oversees implementation of new systems, procedures and policies.
- Coordinates schedules, conferences, webinars, seminars, and makes travel arrangements for senior leadership and guests.
- Coordinates company events and celebrations.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- General office management responsibilities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and desktop publishing. Including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task, detail oriented and a high level of accuracy.
Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills, and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to meet deadlines including a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quantity and quality of work.
- High level of integrity and discretion with a team oriented philosophy and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Highly motivated and organized individual, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- An associate’s degree in business or office administration plus three years of high level administrative support experience in a fast paced environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn OnSite Care’s objectives, adapt to changes, and commitment to OnSite Care’s special mission.
- Dedicated to maintaining confidentiality and comply with HIPAA.
Applications open to Mauritians only.